07 October 2009

Lack of posts...

Sorry for the lack of posts guys, but things have been a little busy around my life lately, so I haven't had much time to sit down and jot out a blog.

Plus, I haven't really had anything in mind lately either.

But, I have been able to put in a little more time on my personal collection website and I would like to show it off a little (nothing fancy or anything, but I have put in some time on it):

http://anicolausk.webs.com/

It has my complete list of Richard Hidalgo cards I own, everything Javier Vazquez i own but base cards, some random PC stuff and the list of 1985 Topps that I currently have.

If anyone has any opinions, criticism or anything whatsoever about the site, PLEASE let me know. I am trying to figure out a theme I really want to use and will be linking pictures to some of my cards on the site.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment