25 December 2010

Merry Christmas and the Re-Opening of Balk Four

Before we get into anything else:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the sandy beaches of Afghanistan, where the Balk Four headquarters are currently operating out of. I hope Santa was very generous this year and brought you everything you wanted (and maybe even a little more ;) ).

It's been a few months since I had a post up over here (erm, 4 months) but I have decided to re-open the doors to Balk Four. I hope to post more often, entertain more and eventually get back into the trading game.

I was feeling passionless about collecting (and writing) for awhile there, but have been bitten by the bug recently. I am participating in the FCB Secret Santa and have already received one SS package (which I will post pictures of in the next week) and I am anticipating one more. I have also received $100 in paypal gifts today, so I plan on going on a mini spending spree on eBay over the next few days (if I can make it out of today with any funds left) and plan on posting what I win after I receive them in.

I hope no one missed me too much and I look forward to getting back into reading everyone's blogs again.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Anthony!!! Glad you are doing okay, look forward to seeing your latest pick-ups! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see what you pick up.

    ReplyDelete