27 September 2009

Been a little while....

Well, sharing one computer throughout the household is kind of tough.

Before, it was easy for both me and the wife to get online, usually at the same time and do whatever it is we do on the internets. Now, well, it's a ;itt;e more difficult. We have to realize itnernet time is now two times as long as it used to be.

So, that is the primary reason haven't posted in five days or so.

But, today, we have a reason to be posting. I had two very important maildays on Friday (though, no scans, so I will be eBay borrowing for the sake of my blogdom) plus my workday Monday involves ample travel and the chance to eat at an American restaraunt (fast food places just aren't the same in Germany, so nothing has made me feel like home yet).

Anyways, on to the mail. I recently won two cards on eBay I needed for my auto'ed letters project:





I now only need two U's and another A to complete the project. Lucky for me, I have both of the U's on their way in the mail as we speak, so now I am only searching for that last A to complete the name. I am SO pumped about that.

As for work Monday. The Executive Officer of my troop and I will be heading on a trip to Mannheim to pick up some equipment for our entire squadron and then meeting three other from our troop in Rammstein to turn in a ruined M-4 weapon. After all that is done, we plan on stopping by the $10 million hotel, shopping center and food court area. There is a Macaroni Grill and Chili's on post and we plan to eat at one of them (most likely, Macaroni Grill). And, since I have never eaten at a Macaroni Grill, I have been promised the food is fantastic. I will definitely report back on that.

In other news, the Tennessee Titans are 0-2 abd look like they are on their way to 0-3 if they cannot come back to defeat the NY Jets. On a positive note, the Texas Longhorns are undefeated and have a bye week next week, to rest up and begin to prepare for their matchup with OU in three weeks.

Until next time, take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment