20 September 2009

My Old Computer

So, the computer I had been using to write my blog was this crappy refurbished one that was running Wimdow 2000 on it. During the TT-UT game last night, it took a crap on me.

The external battery and plug basically seperated when a part of the wire was lacerated somehow and it cut through all the cords that mattered.

So now I have to wait and see if I can find the right fuse for my desktop and get that fired up again.

Until then, I will post occasionally using my wife's laptop, but probably not too often.

I will try to keep up to date with everyone's blog and will try to post at least twice a week, to keep everyone interested ;)

So, until then, just check back occasionally, as you probably won't miss anything if you wait a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment